To offer a range of services that will contribute in increasing and
sustaining trade, business, educative, cultural and tourism relationships
between Australia and Peru.
To become a support point with Australian and Peruvian organisations for
the development of their bilateral trade and commercial relationships.
• Promote business opportunities between Australian and Peruvian
• Foster opportunities to enhance trade, business and cultural relationships.
• Contribute in bringing to fruition business developments aimed by its
• Provide a forum for discussion and networking between Members.
• Provide a source of strategic information on general and current business
opportunities in Peru and in Australia.
• Provide a tool for networking between private business and governmental
institutions in both Peru and Australia.
• Organise seminars, forums and events in conjunction with the Peruvian
Embassy, Peruvian Consulates and Austrade in Australia.
• Foster delegations of Australian businesses to Peru and vice versa.
• Foster visiting delegations from Peruvian and Australian businesses and
• Provide specific information to its members on different sectors of the
Peruvian and Australian industry sectors.
• Offer directions for tourism purposes and connections when applicable.
Membership of the APCCI will enhance the understanding of the business
in Peru and Australia by contributing in bringing down the cultural barriers
and local business and regulatory requirements between both countries.